Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why I've Been Gone

Hello Everyone!

I haven't been updating in awhile, and here is the reason why: I am in FIJI!

I have been lucky enough to travel here for a semester to study, so I have been here since July. Needless to say, it's been hard to get any reading done, although I have done a little! I also don't have internet access at the place I'm staying, and since I like to do my blogging at home it doesn't really work out too well for me.

I'll try to update this occasionally throughout the semester, and hopefully post my reviews for some books, like Drought, What Happened to Goodbye, 13 Little Blue Envelopes, and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

And hopefully I'll get a lot more reading done, now that I've transitioned into this whole new life!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment