Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast

TTT is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Go check it out :)


Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Have At My Thanksgiving Feast

1. John Green. This should be a fairly obvious choice, because John Green is hilariously funny and made of awesome. (I also wouldn't mind if his brother Hank tagged along!)

2. Maureen Johnson. Also hilariously funny. And made of awesome.

3. Sarah Dessen. She writes some of the best books I've ever read, and turned me onto reading YA way back when. She definitely deserves a spot at my table.

4. Libba Bray. Her writing is incredible, so I think it'd be awesome to meet her and see what she's like in person.

5. Margaret Mitchell. The author of Gone With the Wind can definitely sit at my table, especially because I think she'd add some drama to the mix.

6. Megan McCafferty. She writes funny books. She's probably funny in real life!

7. Meg Cabot. Also writes hilarious books. Equally funny blog, which I haven't read in a long, long time.

8. Suzanne Collins. How could I forget the incredibly amazing author of The Hunger Games??

9. Sarah Zarr. I feel like she could teach me something about life, just by being in her presence.

10. Elizabeth Scott. Her books are a healthy combination of everything: angst, romance, friendship, humor. A perfect blend.

I think my table would be an awesome blend of YA authors- with one dead broody person to add to the mix, haha.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment