Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox: 10/10/10

Happy 10-10-10 everyone!! :)

Hope it's a good one. Personally I'll be spending my day catching up on some much-needed sleep, setting up a bulletin board, and hopefully finishing some homework.

Anyways, here's the real reason you're reading this post!
Information about In My Mailbox can be found here on The Story Siren's blog!

This post is going to cover the last two weeks, because I didn't get the chance to post last weekend.

Here's what I've gotten!

1. Restored Hope by Brenda Youngerman

Signed and sent by Brenda for review... I think it sounds like a super intriguing book, and it's actually next in my pile of "for fun" reads. I'm looking forward to it!







2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

In my post yesterday I talked about Wuthering Heights, which was only so-so. After watching the first half of the movie, I know that Jane Eyre will be a fantastic read. I can't wait!









That's all for my mailbox, but I'm pretty pleased with it :)

Thanks for reading!
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Jane Eyre. I've heard great things about it...obviously seeing as it's a classic and all. ;) Hope you enjoy these both Jane! :)

    ReplyDelete