First off, I'd like to say that I'm sooo happy to be back blogging! Every time I finish a book (which I'll admit, hasn't been as often as I'd hoped) I get that itch to go review it. Now, I'll actually be able to share my thoughts on what I've read.
And now that 2011 is here, I'd also like to make a list of blogging resolutions. Actually, I think that this list will be more than resolutions. They'll be rules to live by.
2011 Jane's Story Blogging Rules to Live By
1. Do not feel pressured to read a book you don't want to read.
2. Post at least once a week. Preferably a meaningful post, in addition to a meme.
3. Go through Google Reader at least once a week. Skim read absolutely everything, and comment on posts you enjoy.
4. Read at least one book a week. And since this probably won't happen, try for 3-4 books a month. Not a lot by most blogging standards, but life is busy and reading 24/7 is not an option.
5. Find a way to connect with readers/other bloggers in a more personal way.
Soooo that's my list of things I'm going to do this year. :) I know I will fall behind and not follow my rules perfectly, but it's a good starting point and I hope that my blog becomes bigger and better!