Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) AKA True Blood


This is going to be a Mini Review, simply because with series novels like this I don't feel like there's a whole lot to say.

Unfortunately, I wasn't as entranced by this novel as I thought I'd be. The romance seemed to be lacking some sort of passion. I was actually more interested in seeing Sookie get with the bad guys than the good guy (which I actually hope happens in future novels.)

This felt like exactly what it was: an introduction. Now the question is, was it enough to get me to read more? Or should I just watch the TV show and let that satisfy my curiosity?

Let me know what you all think. I don't know if I have any True Blood watchers, or Sookie Stackhouse readers, but if I do please gimme a shout out and let me know what I should do!

No comments:

Post a Comment