Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox: 9/26/2010

Information about In My Mailbox can be found here on The Story Siren's blog!
Five books this week, all of which I got from Goodreads. These will probably be the last books I buy for awhile, considering how much debt I'm in. I may just have to go get a library card pretty soon... or just read the books gathering dust on my shelves!

Anyways, here they are...

1. Epic by Conor Kostick

Why?
It looks pretty good, and I've wanted to read it for awhile. Figured I might as well get it and give it a shot.






2. Zen and the Art of Faking It by Jordan Sonnenblick

Why?
I read Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie and loved it, so I thought I'd give another of Sonnenblick's novels a shot. It looks good anyways :)







3, 4, 5. Blue Bloods
Masquerade
Revelations
by Melissa de la Cruz

Why?
I read the first book a couple years ago. I didn't like it. Two of my friends read it and liked it, and continue to read the series. They swear it gets better. I decided to give them another shot, just to make my friends happy. And so here they are!

Also, another reason to get them: they were cheap. And that is always a huge bonus!

Jane

2 comments:

  1. I've heard the Blue Bloods series gets better as well. I wasn't such a huge fan of the first novel either. Hope you enjoy Jane! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what Zen and the Art of Faking It by Jordan Sonnenblick is about, but it looks like a lot of fun. :) Hope it is. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete