Monday, September 27, 2010

Vampire Diaries

This post is only somewhat book-related, seeing as how the TV show is way different from the books (at least, judging by what I've read of the books).

But I feel that it's necessary to let my feelings out.

Last night I stayed up super late so I could catch up on my episodes. I was four episodes behind, so I hadn't even seen the season 1 finale...

Oh. My. God. I was sooo surprised. My friend had already spoiled what happened, but the way it happened?! Total shocker. And I was totally upset, because I had to go to bed and couldn't watch any of the new episodes.

So now I am writing this blog, and after it's posted I will go catch up. :)

Jane
PS. anyone else super excited for the Britney Spears episode of Glee tomorrow?! Eek!

2 comments:

  1. Season two has been pretty good so far. No complaints. The Vampire Diaries always brings the drama. ;)

    And yes! I'm super excited for the Glee Britney Spears episode! Looks awesome from the previews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vampire Diaries! I agree the ending of season 1 was a shocker!

    ReplyDelete