Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon

Since I have nothing going on today, I decided (very last-minute) to participate in the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. (Click here for info!)

It begins RIGHT NOW! So in an ideal world, I will currently be sitting in my comfy chair and reading one of the following books:

1. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis
4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

I do have a few other books with me (unfortunately my glorious bookshelf is back home, so I have to settle with a small selection). I also have a library right down the street, so if there are problems with motivation or boredom, I can walk down there, grab a latte, and pick up a different book that gets me more excited.

I will try my best to update every hour to two hours. And I will also try my best to actually participate for the majority of the 24 hours.

Wish me luck!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment