Read-a-thon Update: 7 to 9 AM
(click here for info!)
- Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn (only read the last 16 pages, so it doesn't count)
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (in progress)
Thoughts on current read:
This book is wonderful. I know there's a lot of thought I could put into it, but since I'm focusing on the Read-a-thon I'm just making mental notes of what to think about, and then I'll think a little deeper once the Read-a-thon is done!
Number of books read since you started: 0 complete books, but finished 1
Pages read since last update: 140
Running total of pages read since you started: 140
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 2 hours
About to complete one right now...
1. Water for hydration.
2. Coke for flavor (it's always my drink of choice!)
3. Granola bars for a quick fix.
4. Sour cream and onion potato chips for the fun of it.
5. Cheese crackers for yumminess.
6. Apples for energy. Which I'm about to eat one now to get me through the rest of Wintergirls.
Things are going good so far, but I'm just waiting for a crash!