Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read-a-Thon Mid-Event Survey!

I really apologize for all of my Read-a-Thon posts... I'm just so swept up by the awesomeness of this idea, that I'm trying to participate in as much of it as I can!

Which brings me to...

The Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Unfortunately, yes. But my goal is 12 hours, and I've done 8... I only have 4 more to do in the next 11 hours, which means that even if I have to sleep for a few hours I can still accomplish my goal (plus some if I'm feeling really ambitious!)

2) What have you finished reading?
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, and am about a quarter way through The Lovely Bones.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. I love Rachel Cohn and David Levithan's collaboration books; they are funny, sweet, and insightful.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
Haven't really snacked a whole lot. The best "snack" is one I haven't even mentioned yet: double mocha cappuccino. Unfortunately the powdered kind, but it's perfect for when my hands get cold!

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I've been focusing mainly on my reading and participating in my own challenges, so sadly I have not looked at any blogs. However, I do plan on going back and looking at blogs tomorrow, after the challenge is over!

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're still hanging in there, Jane! Dash & Lily was a great choice for the readathon--what a fun book. Keep up the excellent reading!! :) #cheertamales

    ReplyDelete