Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (2)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. I'd highly recommend joining this meme and taking a peek at the others who are participating as well!



I Read 2 Books:
1. Mare's War by Tanita S. Davis
2. Jane: A Murder by Maggie Nelson

No reviews have been written or scheduled yet, but they will be up sometime this week! Mare's War is a novel that was recommended for my Black History Month Celebration, and Jane: A Murder was read for my Women and Lit class!

On the blog this past week you can find:
1. Last week's It's Monday! post.
2. Top Ten Characters I'd Name My Children After
3. Review of Emma and The Vampires by Wayne Josephson
4. Review of Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
5. Review of Dark Song by Gail Giles

Upcoming on the Blog:
1. Mini-Review of Jane: A Murder by Maggie Nelson
2. Top Ten Favorite Love Stories in Books
3. Review of Mare's War by Tanita S. Davis

To Read:
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan


It's been a slow week. Let's hope I can pick up the pace a little this week!

Also: If you haven't done so, don't forget to enter my contest to win an ARC of Wither by Lauren DeStefano!

Thanks for Stopping By! If you leave a meaningful comment, be sure that I'll stop by your blog! :)

Jane

PS. Happy Valentine's Day to those who actually have a Valentine... but for those like me, who will be spending the day alone, well... hope you have a good day anyways :)

1 comment:

  1. I forget every year until about this time that Feb is Black History Month. Ugh. I've seen a lot about Anna and the French Kiss and I look forward to your review. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete