Saturday, February 5, 2011

Links I Love

There are a lot of interesting things around the blogosphere, and I thought I would share some of my favorite posts and whatnots. Hope ya'll find something you like!

100 YA Books for the Feminist Reader.
Perhaps I am a bit behind on the controversy surrounding this list, but it is completely fascinating. I do not have anything unique to say on the subject myself, but please look at the following response posts: Chasing Words, Chasing Ray, Smart Bitches Trashy Books.
YA Lit Chat Controversy
April from Books and Wine rants about last weeks YA Lit Chat. Which I personally didn't read, but apparently it was VERY offensive towards book bloggers. (Also, the title of the post forced me to listen to... Aaron Carter? How odd...)

Catherine Ryan Hyde also posts about last weeks controversial YA Lit Chat. I knew there was a reason that I love Catherine Ryan Hyde :)
Other Worthy Randomness:
Hot Guys Reading Books. Need I say more?

Book Blogging 411. This was an interesting post, although I don't necessarily agree with the qualifications for a great blogger. Scroll down to my comment to see where I disagree.

College YA. I wish that there was more of it out there. And I'm obviously not the only one.

And, finally.... Win a Kindle. Ohhh yeahhh.

Alison's post about commenting. Very similar to my post regarding reading/commenting on blogs earlier this week.

-----

That's about it for now. I may do a post like this occasionally. I am thinking that there may be different blogs that have special features/memes like this, and I am in no way trying to rip anyone off... just posting things that I enjoyed.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment