Top Ten Tuesday
TTT is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Stop by and join :)
Top Ten Favorite Love Stories
*Red=adult. Blue=YA. Pink=Kids. However, all are worth reading.*
1. Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. This was one of the first Nicholas Sparks books that I read, so of course I loved it.
2. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. Hmm, perhaps not your traditional love story, but it's definitely worth mentioning. The relationship between Jess and Leslie is one that isn't forgotten.
3. The Wallflower Books by Lisa Kleypas. Okay, I have read a few romance novels in my lifetime. This is one series that I enjoyed :)
4. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J. R. Ward. Okay, and here's another series I like. :P
5. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. Their relationship is sooo cute.
6. Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson. Very Romeo and Juliet, but this is such a great novel that I think everyone who's looking for a good teen romance should read.
7. Sweethearts by Sara Zarr. One of my all-time favorites, and I'd definitely say it's a love story.
8. Anything by Sarah Dessen. She's just one of those authors, ya know?
9. Shiver/Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Sam and Grace's story is sooo addictive.
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. A classic.