Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In My Mailbox: Week 2

Information about In My Mailbox can be found here on The Story Siren's blog!
Once again, no literal mailbox books. However, I did buy three books. =]

1. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Why?
Well, I already own a copy of this book. Why might I need another one? First of all, it was a deal too good to pass up. Also, I am thinking of hosting something that starts with a "c" and ends with a "t". Sounds fun, huh?



2. College Girl by Patricia Weitz

Why?
I was on my way to my college orientation... anything having to do with college just made me excited. And once again, the deal was too good to pass up.






3. How it Ends by Laura Wiess

Why?
I LOVED her first two books, and I've wanted to read this for the longest time. Now I finally have the chance!





I also received a book from college orientation.

4. How Starbucks Saved My Life by Michael Gates Gill

Why?
We're supposed to read, and discuss at the beginning of the school year. Sounds good to me. :)





Jane

1 comment:

  1. How It Ends is soooo good! If you loved her first two novels I'm pretty sure you're gonna love this one as well. Happy reading Jane! :)

    ReplyDelete