Thursday, July 1, 2010

Movie Review: Eclipse


On Tuesday night I was one of the eager fans waiting three hours early to see Eclipse at 12:01.

The wait was not pleasant. Me + lack of sleep + giggly girls in movie theater = absolute crankiness. However, this post is not about that. This post will be about the movie.

First of all, I'd like to say that I am not a movie critic. I would just like to share my thoughts on a movie that has been highly anticipated by many fans of the Twilight series.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie. It's been interesting to watch the actors develop and change from Twilight to Eclipse. I'd say, to an uneducated eye like mine the actors seem to be growing into their roles and becoming better actors in general. This makes Eclipse a much more pleasant movie to watch than Twilight.

I had a slight problem when it came to the fighting scene. When the vampires were attacked, it made a sound like glass breaking. That bothered me.

However, it was probably the only thing that bothered me about the movie. I really enjoyed it, and I am eagerly awaiting Breaking Dawn (which was my least favorite book, but I'll probably enjoy the movie.) Eclipse, the movie, is a good adaptation of an amazing book, and I think it'll delight Twilight Saga fans all over.

Now that that's over, I will go back to book reviews. After all, I'm a bit better at those!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment