Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blogger Buzz: Reading Vacation

Melina from Reading Vacation

Blog: Reading Vacation

URL: http://www.readingvacation.blogspot.com/


What do you think makes your blog special?

I am younger than the other book bloggers, so my point-of-view and book choices are unique.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

I love that blogging gives me the freedom to express my opinions about books and all things bookish.

Has blogging helped you in any indirect way?

This is an easy one. I have met TONS of wonderful book-lovers!

Do your real life friends/family/teachers/etc. know about your blog?

My family, my friends, and last year’s teachers know. Now that school is starting, I’ll be telling my new teachers.

Is there a specific blogger that you look up to?

Two blogs I look up to are The Story Siren and Word for Teens. I like everything about them and they have both been very nice and helpful to me.

What is your favorite book from the past year, and why?

I’ve read so many books this past year that I don’t have a favorite anymore.

If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be and why?

I would LOVE to meet Stephanie Meyer, author of the Twilight series.

Can you give one piece of advice to new or aspiring bloggers?

Be yourself.

What has been your favorite blogging moment / experience?

My favorite experience was the day I posted my one hundredth blog post. I tried something different and posted a vlog.

Where do you see your blog in the future?

I see Reading Vacation growing up as I grow up. It’s like my baby.


Thank you, Melina, for your awesome answers and your awesome blog!

If anyone else is interested in participating in a Blogger Buzz interview, please email me at janestoryblog@hotmail.com =]

No comments:

Post a Comment