Monday, August 9, 2010

In My Mailbox: Week 4

Information about In My Mailbox can be found here on The Story Siren's blog!
Borders Buys:

1. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

Why?
The Uglies trilogy is one of my favorites, and I've wanted to read Peeps for years- I just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe now I will finally read it!







2. The Shapeshifters: The Kiesha'ra of the Den of Shadows by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Why?
One of my good friends highly recommends not only this series, but any book by Atwater-Rhodes. I'm also looking for a quick read, and despite the fact that the series seems long, I know it will go by fast.





3. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Why?
I finished Shiver last night, and I was sooo thankful that the bookstore was open until ten. I threw some decent clothes on and drove like crazy to make it before it closed- I HAD to have this book.






Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment