Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox: Week 5

Information about In My Mailbox can be found here on The Story Siren's blog!
1. Sand Daughter by Sarah Bryant

Why?
It was on sale for $1 at Borders, and I thought it might be an interesting read. Something different, which may or may not turn out to be a good thing.






2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

Why?
I'm going to be reading this for school soon, and I've actually wanted to try out a few more classic novels anyways.







Not much for me this week, as you can see. But I am still satisfied :)

Jane

5 comments:

  1. I really should read Wuthering Heights...And you got Sand Daughter for a dollar? That's such an awesome deal!

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try reading more classic novels as well and Wuthering Heights is at the top of my list. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the kid's version of Wuthering Heights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dollar? That's cheap! Sand Daughter by Sarah Bryant looks interesting and also very historical. ;)

    Wuthering Heights is awesome, it's dark, but very good. I have read and reviewed it a couple of months ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. two books is still good. never read either of these though. hope you enjoy them!

    lauren

    ReplyDelete